Friday, June 10, 2016

10+ Fathers Day 2016 Shayari, Jokes, Quotes and Images in Hindi

Fathers Day 2016 Shayari, Jokes, Quotes and Images in Hindi: if you are searching for Fathers Day 2016 Jokes, Fathers Day 2016 Quotes and Fathers Day 2016 Images, Happy Fathers Day 2016 Shayari and Jokes then you are at the right place because you can get huge collection on Fathers Day Shayari, Fathers Day Jokes, Fathers Day Quotes, Fathers Day Images which you can brose from anywhere and best thing that these all collection is free for you, so browse this happy fathers day shayari and jokes for free and if you like out of them, then please send to your dad for wishing them happy fathers day 2016.

10 Fathers Day 2016 Shayari, Jokes, Quotes and Images in Hindi

Fathers Day 2016 Shayari, Jokes, Quotes and Images in Hindi

Fathers Day Shayari, Jokes, Quotes and Images in Hindi



[Best] Happy Fathers Day 2016 Sms, Messages, Wishes for Friends


Maa hoti hai apne baccho ke liye thandi chaaon ke tarah,
Aur baap hota hai ek ghane darkhat ki tarah,
Maa aur Baap – dono hee hameshaa apne baccho ka achaa chahte hai,
Happy fathers day mere pyaare papa...

Papa: Nalayak Tu Itni Raat Ko Kanha Se Aa Raha Hai?
Montu: Papa Apni Girlfriend Se Milne Gaya Tha.
Papa: Kiss Liye?
Montu: Haan Papa Ji, 7-8 Se Jayada Kiss Le Hi Liye... Yaad Nahi Hai...

Happy fathers day to my best dad who always make me more strong and always work as my strength – love u daddy and a very happy fathers day 2016......

^Funny^ Fathers Day 2016 Images, Quotes, Wishes


I know you are the best father and also you know everything about me but the time is changed because on this fathers day I want to spent my entire time with you and also I will try to know you more by understanding your feeling or love for me – happy fathers day to my lovely dad.

Papa: Beta Aaj Kal Kya Chal Raha Hai?
Sonu: Papa Chal To Bahut Kuch Raha hai.
Papa: Fir Bhi Bata de apne baap ko,
Sonu: aap to mere baap hai apko to sabkuch pata hona chahiye,
Papa: beta baap hoon teraa bhagwan nahi
Sonu: bhagwan hote to kaun sa mere sapne pure kar dete...
Papa: Bhagwan hota to batata me ki tera kya chal raha hai aaj kal,
Sonu: Papa rehne do bhagwan mat bano.... aur haan aaj kal fogg chal raha hai....

Papu Fail Ho GayaPapu Fail ho gaya.. uske dost ne pooch ki – kaise fail ho gaya
Papu: exam ke time me tere mummy ke baar me soch raha thaaa.....

1 comment: